Explore the lively modern and historic capital of Poland with a 24, 48 or 72-hour hop-on and hop-off bus ticket. Hop-off at the sights you want to see, such as the Royal Palace, the Old Town, Market Square and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Hebrew
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You can start/end the tour at any of the allocated stops. For the full tour you have to hop on at Stop 1, Dworzec Centralny 14 (opposite the Central Railway Station).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Start Point: Stop 1 - Palace of Culture and Science
- Operational season: all year round
- Red line departures from bus stop 1 at 10:00 AM, 12:40 PM, and 3:30 PM
- Blue line departures from bus stop 1 at 11:15 AM, 2:10 PM, and 4:40 PM
- Please note that changes to times, frequencies and stops can occur at any time and with little to no notice.
- Please allow a difference of up to 15 minutes on timings due to traffic conditions on the day