Sample six different Polish beers on an awesome beer tasting tour through Warsaw and learn more about the brewing traditions of the city. Drink beer the traditional Polish way and make new friends from around the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Starting time 3:30 PM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy six different kinds of Polish beers
- Taste popular, regional and craft beers and compare the flavor!
- Try typical Polish appetizers
- Visit three carefully chosen venues and make a new friends in Warsaw
- Learn about the Polish traditions and customs around drinking beer
- 2.5-hour beer tasting tour led by a licensed English-speaking guide
- Six different kinds of beer, including popular, regional, and craft
- Traditional Polish snacks perfect for accompanying beer
- Small group tour with up to 15 participants
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Marszałkowska 99 A, 00-693 Warsaw, under the Hotel Metropol.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please ensure you are on time. Being late may prevent you from joining the tour.
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- The trip takes place rain or shine.