Warsaw has a proud title of being the greenest European capital with 40% of the city designated as green areas.
What to Expect
Warsaw has a proud title of being the greenest European capital. However, this was not random. Warsaw parks are carefully planned areas that stylistically refer to times in which they were created and according to the trends of the time. On your trip, you will visit many parks, starting with the baroque and finishing with modern ones. As it is impossible to separate the parks from the city, you will also discover the city of Warsaw by visiting many of its beautiful parts as well.
- the Krasińscy Garden, the Saxon Garden, the Ujazdów Park, the Łazienki Park and many more
- Vistulan beaches and boulevards
- Warsaw landmarks often visited by tourists and its citizens
- Bikes and helmets
- A foreign language guide on route a
- Accident insurance
- Basic biking maintenance
- A map and mileage of the route
- Entrance tickets
Main Parking, Warszawa Centralna railway station, Aleje Jerozolimskie 54
Know Before You Go
• Please dress appropriately
• Operates in all weather conditions