Ride in ex-communist militia van or an old taxi Fiat 125 as you travel through the legacy of the Polish socialist era in Warsaw. See the many marks communism left on the city, the Palace of Culture and Science, and sample vodka.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting times 9:00 AM, 2:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the legacy that the Polish socialist era has left on Warsaw
- Ride though the city in an old taxi or a former-communist militia van
- Visit the unique Life Under Communism Museum (optional)
- Optional Life Under Communism Museum entrance
- Polish aperitif
- Propaganda movies can be watched in the museum
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The meeting point for the tour will be your hotel in Warsaw.
- Please select your preferred language for the tour when booking.