Head on an incredible adventure in an original Polish socialistic car, the Nysa 522, on a 4-hour tour of Warsaw. You will travel through time from the pre-war district of Praga to the socialistic center of Warsaw, learning how socialism affected the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Ride in an old vintage van through unknown areas of Warsaw
- Pass by former socialist sites, sculptures, squares, monuments, and more
- Visit Praga, a borough of Warsaw lining the east bank of the Vistula River
- Try polish cuisine in a Milk Bar
- Hotel pickup drop-off from the city center
- Local guide
- Lunch in a local milk bar
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The hotel pickup and drop-off service is only available to tour groups of 3 or more participants. Parties of 1-2 people should instead make their own way to the meeting point.