Discover the forests and clean air of a health resort near Warsaw. The route runs through forests and areas of dispersed development.
What to Expect
The route is through Kabacki Woods nature reserve and a botanical garden in Powsin to Konstancin – a health resort near Warsaw. In Konstancin, admire the area of the residential architecture of the 20th century and relax in a 19th century spa park in English-style graduation towers that evaporates brine, having a beneficial influence on health. Return via Wilanów where you can visit a famous palace and its garden.
- The nature of the Kabacki Woods reserve
- A botanical garden in Powsin with rich Polish and moderate climate flora
- Health resort in Konstancin
- Brine graduation towers
- Bikes and helmets
- A guide on the route
- The appropriate foreign language speaking guide for any group of foreign tourists
- Accident insurance
- Basic biking maintenance
- A map and mileage of the route
- Admittance to the graduation towers and the botanical garden
Know Before You Go
• Please dress appropriately