Explore the Waitangi River estuary during a 3-hour voyage on a sturdy traditional canoe captained by an experienced local Maori guide. Discover Haruru Falls and hear about Ngapuhi customs. Benefit from an included 2-day pass to Waitangi Treaty Grounds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Maori
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Waitangi River Boat Ramp for the departure point. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- A minimum number of travelers is required for the tour to take place. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- The local partner reserves the right to change, alter, or cancel any of the tour options due to adverse weather, events, or conditions that may occur beyond their control.