This easy day tour will provide you with an experience of Vietnam's nature and a closer look at Con Dao island - one of the most beautiful beach destinations in the country. Join various activities throughout the day.
What to Expect
Your guide will collect you from your hotel in Con Dao, and you will be driven to the port. From there, you will explore Con Son Bay, with its many beautiful islands. This area is blessed with a magnificent landscape and delightful climate. It is also well-known as a marine ecological conservation area, home to thousands of species of coral.
The boat will then head to Bay Canh islet - the name means "seven sides" - a gorgeous area which has abundant biodiversity, and is most famous for sea turtle conservation. Here you can swim and look for sea turtle eggs on the lovely beaches.
Afterwards, enjoy a trek through the magical, time-forgotten mangrove forests characteristic of southern Vietnam, and discover beautiful coral reefs snorkeling at low tide. You can also take a two-hour walk to a functioning French-built lighthouse.
- Canoe / boat fee
- All admission fees
- Bottled water
- Private driver & English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- A/C transfer
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Tips / gratuities
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• You can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds can be made
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Children aged two and younger are free