Hewanorra Airport Transfers to Saint Lucia Hotels
From £86 Per group up to 3Book now
- Take the worry out of your transportation needs from Hewanorra Airport
- Transfer to any St. Lucia hotel in air-conditioned comfort
- Stop at scenic view points for photo opportunties
- Get information on what to see and do in St. Lucia
- Enjoy a 5-star service from professional chauffeurs
Originally a military facility called Beane Army Airfield, Hewanorra Airport is situated 34 miles (55 kilometers) from Castries, and about 20 miles (32 kilometers) from Soufriere. This is where the majority of island resorts, hotels and guest houses are located.
Upon arrival, a chauffeur/guide will be waiting outside the arrival terminal, ready to help you with your luggage and transfer you in air conditioned comfort to your final destination. Drivers are smart, knowledgeable and professional (no fast driving), while vehicles are spacious and clean.
Sit back and relax, stopping for scenic views of villages and refreshments, and get an early taste of what Saint Lucia has to offer. The driver will also furnish you with pertinent information about Saint Lucia en route. Feel free to ask any questions you might have.
- 1-way airport transfer from Hewanorra Airport to your hotel in St. Lucia
- Refreshments (bottled water and local beers)
- Brief stop for scenic village/photo moments
- Car seats available on request for children aged 1-3 years
- Brief stop for any personal items
- Tips and gratuites
Pick-up from Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia. A team member will be waiting after customs in the arrivals terminal, holding a "Jitan Tours" sign. Please provide full arrival details on booking (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 38767