Vienna to Wachau Full-Day Danube Boat Cruise
From £41 per personBook now
- Experience a wonderful Danube boat cruise past the hills of Wienerwald to the picturesque vineyards of Wachau
- Enjoy an all-inclusive package with breakfast, lunch, and dinner onboard
- Sample Mostbirnensekt (local sparkling wine) in Tulln
- Choose your individual afternoon tour program
For lunch, enjoy a delicious 3-course meal freshly cooked on board. Admire the beautiful scenery along the Danube. In the afternoon you'll have the opportunity to get off the boat to visit Krems, Dürnstein, or Weißenkirchen, where you'll find a recommended onshore program. Stroll through Krems, visit a wine tavern in Weißenkirchen, explore the ruins in Dürnstein, or enjoy an e-bike tour from Krems via Loiben to Dürnstein (approximately 8 kilometers).
In the early evening you will board the boat again from Weißenkirchen, Dürnstein, or Krems. The onboard restaurant will serve you a delicious 2-course evening meal, before you sail back into Vienna at around 22:00.
MS Kaiserin Elisabeth
Dimensions: 57 meters long, 10.63 meters wide, 7.5 meters over the water line, and 1.35 meters draught. Longest counter length of all Danube ships (31 meters).
Air conditioning, 3 decks, maximum of 600 people
2 bars, 2 restaurants
31 board staff care for your well-being
Latest nautical equipment such as radius indicator, Schottel 360° propeller, bow thrust, sonar, radar, etc.
- Boat cruise from Vienna to Wachau and back
- Continental breakfast
- Sampling of Mostbirnensekt, a local sparkling wine, in Tulln
- 3-course lunch menu
- 2-course dinner including aperitif
- Onshore program
Wien-Nußdorf landing stage Directions by public transport: U4 metro line to Heiligenstadt or U6 metro line to Spittelau. Continue with the D-Wagen to Nußdorf stop, or from the U4 terminal Heiligenstadt with the bus 239 to Nußdorf stop, 380 meters by foot. S-Bahn 40 to Nußdorf: Spittelau from Wien-Nußdorf, approximately 250 meters to the boat (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 35957