Vienna Ring Tram: All the Sights in 30 Minutes
From £7 per personBook now
- Discover interesting facts and learn about the history of the city during a 30-minute tour
- Enjoy a city tour of a special kind and explore the most beautiful parts of Vienna
- Get on and off the tram when you want to see the attractions and explore the area around the boulevard
- Admire views of the magnificent buildings
The Vienna Ring Tram connects all these sights and allows you to get on and off at any of the 13 stops. The tram runs daily every 30 minutes from 10:00 to 17:30. Learn about the sights with the informative commentary. There is also a commentary program for children, providing explanations on everything there is to see in a child-friendly way.
- Vienna Ring Tram ticket
Wiener Kundenzentrum Erdbergstraße 202 1030 Vienna The Vienna Ring Tram runs daily from 10:00 to 17:30. The last round departs from Schwedenplatz at 17:21. (Open in Google Maps)
• The Vienna Ring Tram runs daily from 10:00 to 17:30. The last round departs from Schwedenplatz at 17:21
• School classes (ideal for 3rd to 6th grade) and groups have the option of hiring their own Vienna Ring Tram.
Product ID: 34566