Vienna: Polaroid Photo Tour Prater Park
From £31 per personBook now
- Learn to take photos of Vienna with a Polaroid instant camera
- See the sights of the Prater amusement park
- Explore the up-and-coming Praterstraße
- Discover the world's largest Polaroid camera
- Get tips on composition from a photographer guide
- Review your photos to take home a unique souvenir
Meet your guide in central Vienna, and tour the city for 2.5 hours with a Polaroid instant camera. Take photos of Vienna's most popular sights and famous attractions. Learn about the history of instant photography and how to use your Polaroid camera (rented for the duration of the tour).
- Vintage polaroid camera rental
- Local bilingual (German/English) photographer guide
- Instant film (can be purchased for EUR 20 per pack from your guide)
The meeting point is located close to the metro station 'Krieau' (line U2). Leave the station at the exit 'Krieau'. Turn right and move towards the 'Messe'. There's a round building made of metal – a sausage stand called 'Igel' (Trabrennstraße 7, 1020 Vienna). Meet at the benches right next to it.
Product ID: 56840