The Vienna PASS is an all-inclusive sightseeing card that gives you the opportunity to experience the many faces of Vienna. You’ll get free admission to many attractions, skip-the-line entry, unlimited hop-on hop-off bus rides, and plenty of discounts.
What to Expect
The Vienna PASS is your key to an unforgettable experience in Vienna. You’ll get free access to Vienna’s top sights, such as Schönbrunn Palace and Schönbrunn Zoo, the Giant Ferris Wheel, the Spanish Riding School, the Albertina Museum, and many others.
You’ll also enjoy unlimited travel on the hop-on hop-off sightseeing buses, which are the perfect way to get from one attraction to the next.
Combine the features of the Vienna PASS to design your own sightseeing program. The card is accompanied by a high-quality guidebook that features insider tips and detailed city information.
The Vienna PASS can be purchased for durations of 1, 2, 3, or 6 consecutive days. Children below the age of 6 get free admission to the all-inclusive offers if accompanied by an adult holding a Vienna PASS.
• Schönbrunn Palace (including the Maze, Gloriette, and other attractions)
• Schönbrunn Zoo
• Giant Ferris Wheel
• Art History Museum
• Albertina Museum & Art Gallery
• Museum of Natural History
• Danube Tower
• Leopold Museum
• Imperial Treasury
• Spanish Riding School
• Hofburg Imperial Palace
• Imperial Furniture Collection
• Museum of Technology
• Bank Austria Kunstforum
• Museum of Modern Art (mumok)
• Museum of Military History
• Madame Tussauds
• Upper Belvedere
• Lower Belvedere
• 21er Haus - Museum of contemporary art
• Winter Palace
• Imperial Burial Vault
• Klosterneuburg Monastery
• Plus more than 30 other sights
Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Tours
Explore the city with unlimited rides on the convenient hop-on hop-off buses:
• 6 hop-on hop-off routes
• 50 stops (short intervals)
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free audio guide in 16 languages
• Kids' channel in English and German
• Guided walking tour
Fast track entry
Save valuable time with fast track entry at many sights.
The Vienna PASS comes with a guidebook, app, and bonus booklet. The guidebook and app are filled with important information, insider tips, and special offers. Enjoy attractive discounts at exclusive partners with your bonus booklet.
- Vienna PASS (1, 2, 3, or 6 day validity)
- Free admission to over 60 of Vienna’s most famous attractions
- Unlimited rides on hop-on hop-off buses (6 routes, 47 stops)
- Skip the lines
What's Not Included
- Public transport Travelcard (can be booked as an add-on option)
- Card delivery via mail
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Public transport is free for children under 6, and free for children under 15 years of age on Sundays and public holidays
• Youths between 6 and 18 years of age are always required to have a Travel Card (product: Vienna PASS Junior & Travel Card)
• Adults aged 19 years and over require a Vienna PASS Adult & Travel Card
• Each attraction can be visited once, although hop-on hop-off access is unlimited