Vienna: Leopold Museum and Museum of Art History TicketProduct ID: 45865
- Admire works of art by Klimt and Egon Schiele at the Leopold Museum
- Discover the unique art by Rubens, Rembrandt, Vermeer, Velázquez, Raffael, Tizian, and Dürer at the Museum of Art History
- Marvel at the largest Bruegel collection in the world
- See the world-famous Saliera by Benvenuto Cellini in the newly opened Chamber of Art and Wonder
Discover the superb masterpieces by Ruben, Rembrandt, Raffael, Velázques, Tizian, and Dürer at the magnificent Museum of Art History. Here you can also admire the largest collection of works by Bruegel.
The Leopold Museum houses the world’s largest Schiele collection as well as fascinating works by Gustav Klimt. You can also admire paintings, graphics, and objects from the 19th and 20th centuries. See the precious handicrafts and original pieces of furniture of the Art Nouveau period and the Vienna Workshops.
- Admission to the Leopold Museum
- Admission to the Museum of Art History
- Audio guide
- Tour (you are welcome to come with your own tour guide)
Please present your voucher at the main entrance to the Museum of Art History. Museum of Art History: Maria-Theresien-Platz, 1010 Vienna Leopold Museum: MuseumsQuartier, Museumsplatz 1, 1070 Vienna (Open in Google Maps)
Only one leader per group (voucher-booking) receives free admission, provided that she/he accompanies the group in the museum.
A group is considered to be 10 or more people. Free admission for the group leader does not apply to groups of fewer than 10 people. An additional group leader or chaperone will be counted as an additional paying guest.
The state-licensed guide has general free admission.
Product ID: 45865