Vienna 3-Hour Hiking Tour of Wiener WaldProduct ID: 34319
From £171 Per group up to 25Book now
Pick-up servicePick-up on arrangement
- Hike the beautiful hills on the outskirts of Vienna
- Walk the most comfortable paths of Vienna Woods
- Climb to the top of Leopoldsberg for panoramic views of Vienna
- Stroll through the terraced vineyards and go to Heuriger where the wine owners sell their wines
- Visit Vienna's best known wine village
After you’ve met your hiking guide, walk a rather steep but paved footpath until you reach the top of Leopoldsberg, from where you'll have panoramic views over Vienna and the majestic Klosterneuburg Monastery.
Continue on a comfortable path through the forest to Kahlenberg hill, before a hilly descent among hillside vineyards to end at Grinzing, Vienna's best-known wine village, lined with rustic restaurants. Go to Heuriger, where the wine owners of the region sell their wine, and purchase a bottle or two to enjoy later!
- Private guide
- Public transport fares
- Drinks and snacks (chance to buy some en route)
Heiligenstadt Metro, Train and Bus Station, Boschstrasse 6, 1190, Vienna. Meet at the bus station for the bus to Klosterneuburg (number 239). You can get there on Metro line U4 or by local train S45 - stop at Heiligenstadt. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 34319