Take an evening stroll around the imperial sights of Vienna’s historic center, and see landmark monuments illuminated for the night. Marvel at St. Stephens's Cathedral, the Naschmarkt, and State Opera House. End with a traditional Viennese dinner.
What to Expect
See the sights of Vienna floodlit for the night on a 2-hour evening walking tour. Enjoy the city after the crowds have departed and the hot summer days begin to cool down.
Follow your guide to St. Stephen's Cathedral, and admire the imperial façade of the State Opera House. See some of Vienna’s famous coffee houses on the Albertinaplatz, and hear stories from the Middle Ages through the Renaissance to the dark days of World War II.
Explore the Innere Stadt (First District), and see the home of the Lipizzaner horses of the Spanish Riding School. Learn of the power and influence exerted by the Austro-Hungarian Empire at the Hofburg Imperial Palace, and see Heroes’ Square where Hitler gave his infamous "Anschluss" speech.
Stroll along the Graben, passing St. Peters Church and St. Stephen’s Cathedral. Then, retire to a quaint restaurant in the city center to enjoy a traditional Austrian meal.
- 2-hour guided walk
- Main meal with dessert (drinks not included)
What's Not Included
- Gratuities for your guide (optional but appreciated)
Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that this tour operates in all weather conditions
• The local supplier can take no responsibility for unforeseen delays or accidents
• Tours cancelled within 3 days of travel date incur a 100% cancellation penalty. A no show or non-participation on the tour is non-refundable for any reason
• The tour requires minimum numbers: If the minimum number (especially in the off-season) is not reached, the tour will be cancelled and an alternative date or full refund will be offered. In the event of a cancelled tour, all customers will be notified by email