Take an athletic discovery tour of the wine country and Vienna Woods from Vienna. Enjoy a tour by e-bike off the beaten path and visit the wine cellar at Klosterneuburg Monastery.
What to Expect
Discover the vineyards and Vienna Woods on an interesting tour by e-bike. Ride beyond the classic sights of the city to picturesque places and finish the tour with a visit to a beautiful wine cellar at the Klosterneuburg Monastery.
Discover Vienna's Hausberge Mountains and enjoy a tour of the green heart of the city. Ride along idyllic wooded paths, past beautiful squares to the imposing Klosterneuburg Monastery. Enjoy a tour of the wine cellar here and one of two samples of regional wines, before returning to the city with a ride along the Danube.
- Helmet rental
- Tour of Klosterneuburg Monastery
- GPS guidance
- Snack (fruit bars) during the tour
Know Before You Go
• The tour takes place in all weather. In more inclement weather, please wear appropriate clothing
• The path along the Danube is partially hilly, but this should not be a challenge when using the e-bike
• The tours take place with expert guides in both German and English
• Please wear casual athletic clothing
• Depending on the pace of participants, the guided bike tour should last around 3 hours, plus the tour at Klosterneuburg Monastery lasting around 1 hour. Afterwards, you will be led back to your initial point of departure
• Participants must sign a liability waiver at the beginning of the tour