Enjoy priority admission to Madame Tussauds Vienna and get up close and personal with all your favorite international celebrities and sports stars. Learn about the people who shaped Austrian history and enjoy the interactive displays.
What to Expect
Experience the glamour and elegance of Austria's capital city and the world of celebrity at Madame Tussauds Vienna. Meet and interact with the personalities that shaped Austrian history and culture and learn about their achievements.
Here’s a chance to feel like a celebrity yourself as you mingle with the A-list elite, challenge your favorite sports champions, hop on stage with music legends, and meet icons from the movies on a star-studded journey through Madame Tussauds Vienna.
You’ll experience family entertainment at its best on 3 floors and more than 21,500 square feet of exhibits.
Austrians and tourists alike are inspired by the over 80 wax figures in interactive settings that get visitors involved.
Know Before You Go
• Madame Tussauds Vienna is open daily from 10.00-18:00. Last admission is at 17.00
• The museum is open on December 24th from 10:00-17:00. Last admission is at 16.00
• The museum is open on January 1st from 12.00-18.00. Last admission at 17.00
• Valid ID is required for students, seniors, and disabled persons with accompanying adult
• Please note that tickets are valid until 31 December