Discover the famous sights in Vienna as they are illuminated at night on this 2-hour evening walking tour. Enjoy an introduction to the Austrian capital and get great tips for your stay. See the Hofburg Palace, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- At your hotel in Vienna
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Enjoy a tour customized to suit your evening plans
- See the Hofburg Palace, St. Stephen's Cathedral, the town hall, the Burgtheater, and the Austrian Parliament Building
- Experience Vienna illuminated at night
- Get useful tips for your stay in Vienna
- End the tour at a location of your choice
- Transport (max. EUR 4.40 per person)
- Personal expenses
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- You can start the tour at a later time on request.
- The duration of the tour is approximately 2 – 2.5 hours.