Tour the spectacular Great Ocean Road on an award-winning full-day trip from Melbourne. The small, personalized eco tours take in all the icons of the famous road trip, including the 12 Apostles. Enjoy free on board Wi-Fi as you travel.
What to Expect
Enjoy morning views of Melbourne city and Port Phillip Bay as you cross the Westgate Bridge, Australia’s longest bridge, at just under 1.5 miles (2.6 kilometers). You are embarking on one of the world’s greatest drives to tour the Great Ocean Road!
The scenic journey along the Great Ocean Road takes in some truly amazing coastal scenery, with new views being revealed around every bend. You will make plenty of scenic stops, including a photo opportunity at the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch at Eastern View.
Afterwards, follow the Great Ocean Road away from the water and into the mountains. Proceed through the spectacular Otway Ranges and stop to enjoy a stroll in the cool, temperate rainforest at Maits Rest.
Continue to Port Campbell National Park, with its iconic array of rock formations. Be awestruck by the majestic monoliths of the 12 Apostles. A dinner stop is made on the journey back to Melbourne at the beautiful township of Colac, before enjoying a stunning view of the illuminated city as you cross Westgate Bridge on the way home.
- Free Wi-Fi on board the tour bus
- Complementary inner city pick-up and drop off
- Small group tour
- Expert local guide
- iPod audio language translators (if requested)
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Morning tea
- Delicious café lunch
- National Park admission fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's Not Included
- Additional meals and snacks
- Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Complimentary Melbourne inner city and St. Kilda area pick-up and drop-off service.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• iPods audio language translators are provided for use, and must be requested at time of booking
• Vehicles hold a maximum of 24 passengers
• Pick-ups start at 07:00. Please contact Go West to confirm exact time of pick-up from your accommodation
• Bookings required at least 72 hours prior to departure
• For those guests who do not want to take the optional helicopter ride over the Shipwreck Coast, an alternative stop is possible at Gibsons Steps. Here guests can descend the steps to Gibsons Beach below for beach level views of two of the Twelve Apostles