Emmylou Paddle Steamer Cruise with Lunch Option
From £22 per personBook now
- Learn to steer the boat with the Skipper
- Step back in time on a history tour with skipper commentary
- See and here the native wildlife in their natural environment
- Choose from seasonal menu
It's the senses that engage you the moment you go aboard: you can smell the warm oil of the engine, feel the heat as the engineer stokes the boiler with redgum logs, climb up to the wheelhouse to chat to the skipper, or just sit and gaze at the changing reflections in the water and let the lilting rhythm and swish of the paddlewheels, the nostalgic hooting of the whistle, and the distant croaking of frogs conjure up the leisurely pace of bygone days.
- Cruise on the Murray River
- Optional Two Course Lunch with wide selection of local and Australian wines, beers and soft drink, Barista made coffee or tea
All boats commence boarding 15 minutes prior to departure from Riverboat Dock, Watson Street, Echuca. Visit the Ticket Office and Gift Shop at 57 Murray Esplanade in the Port of Echuca.
• For groups of 6 or more a courtesy return shuttle from hotel accommodation is offered (subject to availability)
Product ID: 67660