3-Hour Whale Watching Tour
From £67 per personBook now
- Learn about killer and humpback whales from an expert marine biologist on our 3-hour whale watching tour
- Comfortable motor yacht with several viewing decks and a powerful sound system
- Enjoy a complimentary hot beverage while keeping an eye out for whales, porpoises and marine birds
- 360 degree observation decks offer stunning ocean views
Led by expert marine biologists, you will learn about our Pacific Coast whales, marine mammals and birds, as well about the exciting history of British Columbia’s rocky coast. While you keep watch for orcas and humpback whales, you may also spot seals, porpoises and a wide variety of marine birds.
The Marauder IV Ocean Cruiser is one of British Columbia’s biggest whale watching vessels and offers both open and closed viewing decks with 360 degree views. You’ll be able to hear whale vocalizations like they were right next to you, thanks to a powerful sound system that catches every last vibration.
The tour also includes a complimentary beverage service of coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
- Professionally trained marine guide
- Complimentary coffee, tea, or hot chocolate
- 2 (plus tax) wildlife conservation fee per person which is collected at check in
•Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure •Check in location is 1119 Wharf Street, at the intersection of Wharf Street and Fort Street in downtown Victoria. (Open in Google Maps)
Check-in is at our office at 1119 Wharf Street at least 30 minutes prior to your trip. Please bring your voucher with you.
Please note that the open Zodiac vessels are not recommended for those who have neck or back health concerns, are pregnant, or for children under 7. In these cases, we recommend the Ocean Cruiser.
Product ID: 4141