Discover the killer whales between Vancouver and Victoria, British Columbia, on this guided, 4-hour whale-watching adventure. Combine two popular attractions into one exciting day trip. Visit beautiful Victoria and return by seaplane.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A minimum of two adults is required for a trip
- Single travelers are subject to a $35 singles supplement
- Child rate only applies when accompanied by two paying adults
- All guests over 18 must bring two pieces of government-issued ID. At least one must be photo ID, and have a passenger’s name, date of birth and gender (e.g. passport, driver's license, or citizenship card, and non-photo ID like birth certificate, Social Insurance Number (SIN) card, or provincial health card).