Verona Countryside Bike TourProduct ID: 66407
From £39 per personBook now
- 4-hour easy bike tour from Verona with a local guide.
- Ride along Valpolicella's lovely paths and creeks.
- Visit a small family-run oil mill.
- Relax yourself in a rural cozy place.
- Sample a selection of local olive oil, complemented by a light snack.
- Small-group tour limited to 12 ensures a more personalized experience.
You'll hear interesting facts en-route from your guide about local olive farming and olive oil making. After a while, stop at a gorgeous small family-run oil mill producing olive oils. Meet the producer/host and tour the fascinating mill where the oil is produced. Thereafter, you'll continue on the saddle through more of Valpolicella's hills and villages. After a few photo-stops, return to the original start point, where your tour finishes. If you wish, you can mark the end of your tour in style with a Spritz, which is a local aperitif (own expense), in a nice bar.
Cut-off time: 2 days
Selling: Freesale from Monday to Saturday, from March to October
Starting time: 9.30 am
Duration: 4 hours
Meeting Point: 5 minutes prior at 'Arco dei Gavi' on Cavour street, next to Castelvecchio
Minimum numbers of 2 apply (There's a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there aren't enough reservations. In this case you'll be offered an alternative or full refund)
- Use of bike and helmet
- Tour guide
- A rain coat (if necessary)
- Oil mill visit
- Olive oil tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Central Verona, at 'Arco dei Gavi', next to Castelvecchio. From January 1, 2017 the meeting point will be at the tour operator's office in Vicolo Carmelitani Scalzi, 14 B. The meeting time remains the same. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 66407