From Verona: Picnic in the Vineyards Tasting Amarone
From £115 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceOnly available for hotels located in central Verona. Please provide the name of your hotel.
- Enjoy a unique picnic in the shade of the vines with typical local products
- Taste the majestic Amarone, one of the best wines in the world
- Relax at the side of the swimming pool
- Visit the winery and the barrique room with an explanation of the wine-making methods
After that, you will be taken you through the vines and after a short walk, you will have the unique experience of a picnic with typical local products, accompanied by great wines such as Amarone, in the shade of the vines.
In the afternoon you can relax in the various parts of the villa and at the side of the pool to admire the view of the Valpolicella in all its splendor. You will have access to the pool and you will be free to use it should you wish to have a refreshing swim.
- Guided tour of the winery
- Guided visit of the winery and the barrique room with an explanation of the wine-making methods
- Guided excursion to the vineyards
- Tasting picnic with typical local products accompanied by great wines
- Relaxation in the winery and the estate (swimming pool included)
- Round trip transfer from Verona city center
Outside "Palazzo della Gran Guardia" in Piazza Bra, in front of the taxi parking spot. Hotel pick-up from centrally located Verona hotels is possible. In this case customer's hotel address is required (Open in Google Maps)
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• The duration of the transfer is approximately 45 minutes each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
Product ID: 69676