From Verona: Half-Day Naturalistic Mountain Bike Tour
From £155 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceOnly available for hotels located in central Verona. Please provide the name of your hotel.
- Enjoy a unique mountain bike tour on the hills near Verona, Monte Baldo and Lake Garda
- Visit many historic and naturalistic places of interest, which will be explained by an expert guide
- Learn about the history and traditions of the area you'll cycle through - there are so many stories hidden in the countryside of Verona
Monte Baldo is a mountain range in the Italian Alps, located in the provinces of Trentino and Verona. Its ridge spans mainly northeast-southwest, and is bounded from the south by the highland ending at Caprino Veronese, from west by Lake Garda, from the north by the valley joining Rovereto to Nago-Torbole and from the east by the Val d'Adige. The name derives from the German "Wald" ( meaning forest), appearing for the first time in a German map in 1163.
During the tour, you'll be guided through historic and naturalistic places of interest which will be explained by your mountain bike guide.
The tour will take you on mountain trails, fire roads, logging roads, single tracks and other unpaved environments, to ensure you a stunning view and lots of fun.
- Private transfer from Verona and back again
- Bike guide leader
- Bike rental
Outside Palazzo della Gran Guardia in Piazza Bra, in front of the taxi parking area. Hotel pick-up from a centrally located Verona Hotel is possible. In this case, your hotel address is required. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please dress appropriately, wear comfortable clothes according to the season
• Bring some water with you
• You can also bring some food/ snacks with you if you wish
Product ID: 69869