Balsamic Vinegar of Modena: Tasting Tour from Verona
From £93 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceOnly available for hotels located in central Verona. Please provide the name of your hotel.
- Taste the aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena straight from the barrel
- Listen to the centuries-old history of the production and ageing process of the Modena balsamic vinegar
- Explore the ancient and current production sites, the so-called "acetaie", under the expert guide of the "Master vinegar maker"
You'll be given the chance to visit the ancient cellars and taste the special vinegar straight from the barrels in which it's aged. After exploring the production sites, you'll get to know the history of the product and take part in a guided tasting session to appreciate the differences between an industrial product and a traditional version of a 50-years-aged balsamic vinegar.
The vinegar tasting will be accompanied by some of the best products of the local culinary tradition. This way you'll be able to see and learn how to pair this precious product of Modena with specific kind of foods. To make it short, don't miss the chance to discover one of the best hidden secrets of the Italian food excellences. This is a very rare tour and you won't easily find anything similar around!
- Round-trip from Verona
- Guided tour of the ancient production sites (acetaia)
- Tasting of different versions of the Balsamic Vinegar of Modena from the barrel
- Pairing of the vinegar tasted with typical local products
Outside "Palazzo della Gran Guardia" in Piazza Bra, in front of the taxi parking area. Hotel pick-up from a centrally located Verona hotel is possible. In this case, the customer's hotel address is required. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 69567