Enjoy a Venetian coffee or aperitif in St. Mark’s Square, and enjoy Venice like a local without breaking the bank. Soak up the views of St. Mark’s Basilica, the Doges’ Palace and gondolas on the lagoon from one of the world’s most breathtaking squares.
What to Expect
Experience Venice like a local or tourist, without emptying your wallet, and enjoy a Venetian coffee or typical aperitif on the stunning St. Mark’s Square.
Go to the historic “Al Todaro” bar, where you can sit on the beautiful terrace overlooking the square and island of San Giorgio. Order a typical Venetian coffee or cappuccino, or try a glass of milk served with biscuits. Alternatively, order the authentic Venetian aperitif known as a "spritz." If you prefer, you can drink a glass of wine or soft drink (all served with crisps).
Watch the world go by on one of the most heartbreaking squares in the world. From its opening in 1948, the Bar Gelateria Al Todaro has attracted a mix of distinguished Italian clientele and international visitors.
- Choice of coffee, cappuccino or milk with biscuits; or spritz, glass of wine or soft drinks with crisps at the Al Todaro Bar
Bar Todaro, Piazza San Marco, 3 Venice. Right in front of the Doge Palace on Riva degli Schiavoni.
What to Remember
• Please note that the café is open daily from 11:00 to 19:00 until 31.10.2016 and from 08.30 to 18.00 from 01.11.2016 to 17.04.2017
• This offer is not available on 25.12.2016 and from 09.01.2017 to 10.02.2017 as the bar will be closed for holidays
• Booking must be made at least 3 days in advance
• Order and then hand your voucher (or show it on your smartphone) to the staff