Venice: Wine Tasting Tour in a Local Enoteca
From £39 per personBook now
- Taste 4 quality wines and tapas from the Veneto region
- Soak up the atmosphere of a unique, modern and elegant enoteca
- Make new friends and mix with the locals
- Sample small label wines made without chemicals
- Purchase wines direct from the wine bar to try at home
Ideal for those with limited time in the region, you will sample 4 of the most important wines of the Veneto, along with 4 different Venetian chiccheti (tapas). Held at an enoteca (wine bar) that is popular with the locals, experience the art of food and wine like a true Venetian.
Hosted by the dynamic duo, Dario and Alberto, all wines selected are produced using no preservatives or synthetic practices at all. Get closer to the true taste of the grape, sipping red and white wines produced with no chemical enhancement.
Make new friends and meet the locals as you sample wines from small label wineries. Feel free to purchase bottles of wine to take home direct from the enoteca.
- Prosecco Col Fondo
- Your choice of 1 of the following white wines: Friulano/Manzoni or Bianco/Soave
- Your choice of the following red wines: Refosco/Marzemino
- Ripasso Di Valpolicella tasting (re-fermented Valpolicella from the skins of Amarone grapes)
- Chichetti (tapas) from the Veneto region
Meet at the Estro Enoteca Directions: If you are arriving by boat, take boat lines No.1 or 2 and get off at "San Toma." Walk along Calle del Traghetto and turn left at the end onto Calle del Campagnile. Cross the small bridge and turn immediately right along the canal called Rio della Frescada. Continue to the end, then turn left along Calle Gozzi. At the the end of the street, turn right onto Calle Crosera, passing Cafe Noir and Pasticeria Tonolo. The meeting point is on the corner on your right hand side. If you are arriving by water taxi, ask your driver to take you to "Campo San Pantalon." As you get off in front of the church, take Calle San Pantalone on your right, and walk to the very end. The meeting point will be in front of you (Open in Google Maps)
• Any other wine or food requested that is not included in the tasting itinerary must be paid directly at the Enoteca
Product ID: 55982