Venice: Peggy Guggenheim Museum Collection Ticket
- Explore one of Europe's most respected modern art museums
- See famous works by Picasso, Magritte, Pollock, and Calder
- Visit the temporary exhibition: My Weapon Against the Atom Bomb is a Leaf of Grass by TANCREDI. A Retrospective
- Stroll in the famous sculpture garden by the side of the Grand Canal
- Look at special exhibits alongside the permanent collections
Explore one of Europe’s foremost museums of modern art at your own pace, and see masterpieces from art styles such as Cubism, Surrealism and Abstract Expressionism. Created by the American heiress Peggy Guggenheim, the collection was originally put on for the 1st post-war Venice Biennale.
The following year, Peggy acquired the Palazzo Venier dei Leoni, an unfinished 18th century palace on the Grand Canal. The collection was assembled with the help of distinguished artists and critics, such as Marcel Duchamp, Herbert Read, Nellie van Doesburg, and Howard Putzel.
Explore the museum on your own to find art by Picasso, Ernst, Magritte, Calder, and many other avant-garde artists. Take a stroll in the Patsy R. and Raymond D. Nasher Sculpture Garden to see works by Arp, Duchamp-Villon, Fazzini, Giacometti, Holzer, Minguzzi, Mirko, Merz, Moore, Ono, and Richier.
Admire a collection of art by Italian, European and American artists from 1945 to the present day, including gems by Burri, Capogrossi, de Kooning, Dubuffet, Rothko, Oldenburg, Stella, Twombly, Warhol, and Kapoor.
- Full-day single entrance ticket to the Peggy Guggenheim Museum
- Guided tour
Palazzo Venier dei Leoni, 704. The Peggy Guggenheim Collection is between the Accademia and Church of Santa Maria della Salute. The nearest vaporetto stop is "Accademia" (vaporetto no. 1 or 2) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 64077