Make your arrival in Venice truly unforgettable with a water taxi transfer to your hotel from Venice Marco Polo International Airport (VCE). Enjoy a scenic boat ride and get an amazing first look at Venice as you arrive at your hotel in comfort and style.
What to Expect
Boating over the lagoon from Marco Polo International Airport upon your arrival in Venice is easily the most exclusive and romantic airport transfer in the world.
This is an exclusive shared water taxi service from Venice Marco Polo Airport to central Venice hotels, and back. Hop into a water taxi straight after you pick up your luggage and get whisked across the lagoon to your hotel. Not only is this the most romantic way to travel, but it’s also the most direct route to the city.
For some hotels located along the Grand Canal, or hotels such as Hilton Stucky and San Clemente, the water taxi stops directly at the hotel. For less-accessible destinations on the inner canals, you will be dropped off within easy walking distance.
You may book your shared water taxi transfer from Marco Polo International Airport to your hotel, as well as from your hotel to the airport.
- Tickets for shared taxi (one-way or roundtrip)
What's Not Included
- Additional fees for extra luggage - if applicable
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Each passenger is permitted to bring 1 piece of luggage and 1 carry-on item - fees apply for additional items
• Maximum waiting time at the airport is 40 minutes. Customers might have to wait before all passengers that have booked the transfer at that same hour arrive.
• Unfortunately, this service is not available for persons with disabilities
• In the event of fog or adverse weather conditions, this service is replaced by car transport along Piazzale Roma
• This service is provided from 07:00 until 20:55. For arrivals between 04:00 and 06:55 and 21:00 and 22:00, a night rate is applied
• All passengers travel together at the same time and in the same taxi
• Arrival transfers are guaranteed until 22:00
• Please note that the taxi driver is not a tour guide
• Ground staff at desk 71 at Marco Polo Airport can speak Spanish, English, German and French
• Please note that you will have to walk from the airport to the embarkation point outside. It is approximately a 10-minute walk.