Glide gracefully along the canals of Venice on a romantic, 40-minute gondola ride while a gondolier serenades you. Venture along some of the city’s prettiest waterways, and discover age-old palazzos and piazzas and Byzantine churches.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a gondola for a shared 40-minute ride down some of the prettiest canals in Venice. Be enchanted by the beautiful sights as you sit aboard a 6-passenger gondola punted by a traditional gondolier.
Start at the gondola pier near Piazza Santa Maria del Giglio, and experience the unique atmosphere of the Venetian lagoon like the aristocrats of the past. Soak up the scenery of some of Venice’s most picturesque waterways. Enjoy the dulcet tones of a singer traveling along with your flotilla.
Lose yourself in the romance and magic of Italian songs as you pass magnificent palaces and timeless villas. Feel the gentle sway of the water beneath you. At the end of the gondola ride, your gondolier will take you back to the starting pier.
- Gondola ride
- Live serenade
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time
• No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher). Therefore it is advised to locate the departure point and how to get there in advance in order to avoid being late or any inconveniences that will prevent you from being at the meeting point in time for the departure
• This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you
• The tour may be suspended in case of bad weather. In such an event, you are required to go to the departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not, and if there are any alternative ways to use the service
• Due to the particular morphological structure of Venice, it cannot be guaranteed that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could access the whole tour