Explore the craftsmanship of Venetian artisans on a 2-hour tour of Venice, and see some of the best ateliers for Carnival masks, jewelry, marble paper and much more. Feast on your eyes on beautiful jewels, reams of velvet, and ornate brocade.
What to Expect
Discover some of the most exclusive ateliers in Venice on a 2-hour tour, and learn how some of the city’s most traditional products are created.
Venice has enjoyed a long reputation for handicrafts and handmade products of superior quality, exporting items across the world for the privileged few. The city still conjures up an atmosphere of luxury, elegance and sophistication.
Your guide will take you far off the usual tourist tracks to discover some of the pearls of Venetian crafts. Visit stores that specialize in velvet, brocade, marble paper, and papier-mâché masks for Carnival. Feast your eyes on exquisite jewels, and experience myriad tactile and visual sensations.
The itinerary is not fixed, giving you the freedom to choose exactly what you want to see and do.
- Guided tour in your selected language
- Demonstration by a master artisan
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Any service not specified in "what's included"
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable shoes
• A minimum of 2 paying adults is required to operate the tour
• This tour can be multilingual on request
• The tour is not private and can be shared with other guests
• Please note, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking difficulties