Explore the most romantic city in the world on a full-day tour of Venice, with round-trip bus transfers from Siena. Marvel at the monuments of Piazza San Marco at your own pace. See romantic bridges, such as the Bridge of Sighs, and the Rialto, and more.
What to Expect
Visit one of the most unique cities in the world, and discover the romance of Venice on a full-day coach tour from Siena.
Following a pick-up from Piazza Gramsci in Siena, transfer across Tuscany and the Veneto by air-conditioned coach or minivan. Upon arrival at the 118 islands (connected by over 350 bridges) of Venice in the Venetian lagoon, enjoy some free time to explore on your own. See the sights of Piazza San Marco, such as the Byzantine Basilica of St. Mark’s and the Bridge of Sighs at the Doges’ Palace.
Enjoy a casual lunch (own expense) before a guided tour in the afternoon. Stroll down narrow streets and along the banks of canals, learning more about the history of Venice and the Venetian Republic from your guide. Gaze at crumbling palazzos and romantic gondolas.
Admire the façades of buildings in Piazza San Marco, such as the Doges’ Palace, and the Torre dell’Orologio (Clock Tower). Hear how “The Floating City” is sinking 5 times faster that once projected, and why some think it should be renamed “The Sinking City.”
- Complimentary pick-up on request
- Transportation by air-conditioned GT coach or minivan
- Multilingual escorts
- Glass blowing demonstration
- Free time in Piazza San Marco
- Walking tour
- Free map of Venice
What's Not Included
- Drop off service, unless specifically selected as an add-on
- Gondola Ride (30 minutes), unless specifically selected as an add-on
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the itinerary may be changed due to acts of force majeure, such us strikes, bad weather etc.
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
• Tours in English and Spanish are always guaranteed without a minimum number