Enjoy two great classics of Venice combined in a unique, enchanting experience. Take a walking tour to discover some of the lesser-known corners of the city, and a poetical gondola ride along the Grand Canal and some minor canals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- No credit or refunds will be given for those who don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on the voucher
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you
- The gondola ride might be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases, you are required to go to the tour departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not and any alternative ways to use the service
- A gondola can host up to 5 people. If your reservation includes more than 5 people, your group will be divided into smaller groups, or you will enjoy different gondolas