Live like a Venetian and experience Venice happy hour time! This food and wine 1.5-hour tour includes a stop in 3 different bacari (Venetian wines bars), for a glass of wine accompanied by traditional cicchetti (typical appetizers).
What to Expect
Take part in a typical happy hour in Venice and enjoy a real 'bacari tour', one of the most entertaining traditions of Venetian culture!
The aperitif is a ritual all over Italy with different traditions from region to region. The traditional Venetian aperitif is a time for socializing: the inhabitants of Venice meet before dinner to enjoy an aperitif with local wine and taste typical snacks. The Venetian happy hour takes place in the 'bacari', which are small bars offering an intimate atmosphere and a large variety of delicious 'cicchetti' made of fish, meat and vegetables.
The tour will begin near the Rialto Bridge, where you will meet the local guide: after a short stroll to see the famous Rialto market place, the itinerary will continue with the visit of 3 typical Venetian bars, called 'bacari'. Immerse yourself in this amazing Venetian after-work tradition and enjoy the original experience of an aperitif in Venice!
- Visit to three Venice bars with one glass of wine and 1 'cicchetto' per person for each bar
- Guided walk
What's Not Included
- Anything not specified above
San Bartolomeo Square, in front of Goldoni statue
Know Before You Go
• No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no-show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher).
• This is a public tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you
• Bilingual tour (explanations will be provided in two languages if the audience is mixed)
• Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, the tour operator cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary