Venice: Murano, Burano and Torcello Boat Tour
- Learn about the glassblowing industry of Murano
- Stroll among the painted houses of the fishermen's island of Burano
- Cruise on the Venetian lagoon
- Choose between the option for a half-day or a full-day experience
The tour will start in St. Mark's Square area where you will board a panoramic boat and leave towards the northern part of the lagoon. Some explanations will be provided in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian along the way. The first stop will be Murano Island, famous for its glass production and picturesque views. Here, have the chance to visit a glass factory and observe a local artist giving shape to a glass piece of art. Let yourself be amazed by Murano Island, but also remember to get back in time to the boat to leave for the next highlight.
The next stop is Burano Island, famous for its colorful houses. Apart from being a paradise for photography lovers, it is home to a long tradition of lace production. Enough free time will be left to stroll around the island and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere that can still be found here. If you have chosen the option for the Three Islands, the next stop is Torcello, known as the Mother of Venice. You have the chance to visit the Basilica, which is one of the oldest in the Lagoon and holds some beautiful mosaics, or maybe visit the museum. If not you can just spend your time walking around this enchanting and very historical island.
With eyes full of beauty and camera cards full of memories to cherish, you will then catch your motorboat ride back to Venice.
- Guided tour of Murano, Burano and Torcello
- Transportation by boat
- Live tour commentary in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided walking tour
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet the tour staff at the "Serenissima Boat" yellow desk located in Riva degli Schiavoni close to the "Ponte della Paglia" on the corner of the "Prisons" and Calle dei Albanesi. The staff will guide you from the desk to the starting point in Riva degli Schiavoni, in front of the Cornoldi barracks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card for children
- Medical mask
• This tour operates come rain or shine
• At the end of the tour, you will have the option to stay and explore on your own or take the boat back to Venice