Hidden Venice 1.5-Hour Walking TourProduct ID: 59160
From £18.34 per personBook now
- Experience a more authentic side to Venice
- Get off the usual tourist paths in the historic city center
- See the immaculate façade of La Fenice Opera House
- Marvel at the multi-arch staircase of the Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo
- Immerse yourself in the everyday life of "La Serenissima"
Meander through the historical heart to see the exteriors of famous architectural masterpieces, such as La Fenice Opera House and the Rialto Bridge. Your experienced guide will provide valuable information and curious anecdotes from the city’s long history.
Continue to Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo to discover a fine example of Gothic architecture in a city that often seems dominated by the Byzantine. See the original multi-arch, external staircase of the palace, chosen by Orson Welles as one of the main locations for his 1952 adaptation of Shakespeare's “Othello.”
• From April 1st to October 31st 2016: Yex’ Change Office - Under the Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square • From November 1st 2016: Campo San Moisè, in front of Bauer Hotel (Open in Google Maps)
• Please note that this is a collective tour
• Due to the particular morphological structure of Venice, the supplier cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility
Product ID: 59160