Explore the Prosecco area through its great food, incredible wines and wonderful villages. This visit is designed for small groups of 6-8 people with a passion for the food, wine and culture of Italy.
What to Expect
Your tour begins with pick-up in Venice and transfer to the Hotel Villa Marcello Marinelli, located on Piazza Roma 19, Cison di Valmarino. At 19:00 you will meet a guide in your hotel lobby for a welcome aperitivo and trip orientation. This is followed by dinner.
On the second day enjoy breakfast at the hotel before meeting your guide. Head to the Malga dairy farm, where you will see the cheese production process followed by a cheese tasting. Afterwards, continue for your lunch in a local trattoria, Latteria Perenzin. The trattoria also has a food boutique with a very nice selection of local specialty products.
In the afternoon, visit a small family-run Prosecco winery to learn about the production methods followed by a guided wine tasting. There will be time to relax before dinner at Villa Marcello.
On the third day enjoy breakfast at the hotel before meeting your guide. Then take a guided visit of the XI-century Castel Brando, before lunch and a gelato-making lesson at Agriturismo La Dolza. Later in the afternoon, stop to visit the XII-century Abbazia di Santa Maria in Follina, with free time have a stroll around the small town. There will be time to relax before dinner at Villa Marcello.
On the fourth day enjoy breakfast at the hotel before heading to Frasca da Ottavio, a rustic family-run agritursimo, where you will have a cooking lesson with the owner Martina. Lunch will be at the agriturismo to taste everything that you have prepared together.
In the afternoon, enjoy free time in the lovely town of Castelfranco to have a stroll around the walls and browse the many shops. There will be time to relax before dinner at Villa Marcello. The following day you will return to Venice after breakfast.
- 4 nights' accommodation at Hotel Villa Marcello Marinelli with private bathroom, in a double room
- All transportation on the itinerary
- English-speaking guides and hotel staff
- All entrance fees and local guides
- Wine and food tastings
- All meals with wine, water and coffee
- Ice-cream making lesson
- Personal wine and food guide
Know Before You Go
• Breakfasts and dinners will be at your hotel. Lunch will be at a different local venue daily, each chosen with care
• Please advise of any dietary allergies
• Dinner has been organized with the chef and includes two courses, local wine, water and coffee
• Bar service is also available at the hotel