Murano and Burano Islands Half-Day Tour from VeniceProduct ID: 63340
From £17 per personBook now
- Explore the islands of Murano and Burano in the Venice lagoon
- Enjoy views from the boat of the many islands along the way
- Learn about the history and techniques of glass production
During the crossing, some commentary about the area will be provided in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian.
Murano Island is the first stop, a place that’s world-famous for its glass production. You’ll have a chance to visit a glass factory and observe a local artist giving shape to a work of art in glass. Afterwards, you’ll have some free time to explore the island and take in the picturesque views.
Next stop is Burano, one of the most beautiful and peaceful islands in the lagoon. Burano is well known for its colorful houses and long tradition of lace production. You’ll have enough free time here for a walk around the island to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere, before the boat returns to Venice.
- Motorboat to/from Venice
- Visit to a glass factory in Murano
- Multilingual assistance (English, Spanish, German, French, and Italian)
- Transportation to the meeting point
The meeting point is a yellow desk with a white umbrella, just off St. Mark's Square in Riva degli Schiavoni, at the corner of Calle degli Albanesi (near the Hotel Danieli). (Open in Google Maps)
• The tour operates rain or shine. In the event of exceptionally high tides in Venice or thick fog, the tour may be canceled by the organizer and a refund will be provided
• This is not a detailed guided tour, but there will be multilingual assistance and some explanations in English, German, Spanish, French, and Italian
• You will have around 40 minutes on each island
Product ID: 63340