Skip the long lines at Doge’s Palace. Admire its lavish halls and vast collection of artworks on a guided tour that includes a picturesque gondola ride under the city canals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German, French, English, Italian
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Doge Palace Tour: St. Mark's Square - Clock Tower near the exchange office (the white building with the blue clock facade). An assistant will wait for you with a signboard with “TOUR” written on it. The tour starts at 10:45 AM. Gondola Ride: Ground floor colonnade in front of Museo Correr's entrance in Saint Mark's Square. Facing the Museo Correr's entrance, you will see the Post Office (POSTE ITALIANE) on your left. An assistant will wait for you with a signboard with “GONDOLA TOUR” written on it. The gondola tour starts at 4:00 PM. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before. Customers are advised not to go to the Bell Tower.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- In case of bad weather, the activity may be changed, canceled, or postponed.