Go on a 2-hour pub crawl of Venice, and experience the Carnival spirit of the water-logged city. Hop from bar to bar, and experience how the locals live. Enjoy a glass of wine or two at civilized venues, and wander a labyrinth of small alleys.
What to Expect
Go on a fun, Venetian style pub crawl of Venice, and discover traditional bars frequented by locals. Meet like minded travelers on a sociable tour that aims to show you how Venetians enjoy life.
Meet in front of the Ca Rezzonico Museum at 17:30, where you will be met by your fun guide. Then, meander through a labyrinth of small alleyways and campi (city squares) to visit 4 local bars known as ”bacari” in the Venetian dialect.
Upon arrival at each bar, you will be offered an ombra (a glass of local wine). At the final bar you will have the chance to try the very popular Venetian, orange-colored cocktail known as “spritz,” usually served with an olive or two.
Experience a great way of seeing the city as the locals see it, and chat to new friends. Great for singles, couples, or small groups, you never know who you might meet and who is behind the mask… The only stipulation is that you are over 18 years of age - so please bring some ID as proof!
- English-speaking guide
- 3 glasses of wine, and a spritz
- 2-hour walking tour to 4 bars
What's Not Included
- Optional gratuities
- Food (can be purchased separately)
- Extra drinks, other than what is described in the itinerary
Meet at the Ca Rezzonico waterbus stop, in front of Ca Rezzonico on the Grand Canal
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please bring ID proof (as it may be required in bars)
• Please wear comfortable shoes, as it is a walking tour
• The tour ends close to the Rialto Bridge
• Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour departs, as it leaves punctually and it is not possible to catch up with the group once they have departed
• Late arrivals and no-shows will not get a refund