Spend a day visiting Veliky Novgorod, one the oldest cities in Russia. Discover the traditional wooden folk architecture that is characteristic of the region, visit an ancient local monastery, and learn about history of the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your driver will hold a sign with your last name on it. Your driver will take you to the St Petersburg train station where you will catch your train to Novgorod. In Novgorod your guide will be waiting for you holding a sign with your last name on it.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card