Explore Stanley Park in a small group by bike. Stanley Park is 1,000+ acres of lush rainforest, with easy off-road biking trails and coastal vistas. Ride at a relaxed pace to take in the sights, smells, and sounds of the park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy beautiful ocean views as well as scenic settings on Lost Lagoon and Beaver Lake
- Encounter all that nature has to offer, from fascinating wildlife to towering old-growth trees
- Ride through forest trails and along beachfront paths, discovering the many sides of Vancouver
- Local tour guide
- Bike and helmet
- Local recommendations
- Guide gratuity
- Children under 10 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
648 Hornby Street, Vancouver BCOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be sure to check the forecast. The weather in Vancouver changes regularly, and tours run rain or shine. You will be provided with sunscreen, rain ponchos, or winter gloves depending on conditions.
- Riders of all fitness levels are welcome. Be prepared to ride for 10-20 minutes at a time at a sustained but casual pace.
- This tour is suitable for children age 10 and up. For families with younger kids, contact the tour provider directly to inquire about other options.