Experience the top 3 attractions on the west coast in 1 day. See orcas on a whale safari from Vancouver to Victoria, visit the city and the famous Butchart Gardens and return to Vancouver by speedboat.
What to Expect
Experience an exciting adventure in Canada with 3 of the most popular attractions on the west coast. Enjoy pick-up from your hotel in Vancouver and delve into the fascinating world of marine animals on this spectacular day trip.
Discover orcas, gray whales, seals, sea lions, bald eagles and a variety of other animals on a whale safari from Vancouver to Victoria. After arrival in Victoria, enjoy time to let the old English charm of the city enchant you.
After a short bus ride to the Butchart Gardens, admire the botanical beauty of this world-renowned institution before returning to Vancouver on a 2-hour speedboat ride.
- Whale-watching safari from Vancouver to Victoria
- Snack on board
- Visit to Victoria
- Entry to Butchart Gardens
- Return trip on speedboat
- Hotel pick-up in Vancouver
- Taxes and fees
Know Before You Go
• Please dress appropriately for the weather; it is windy on board
• Please provide the name of your hotel in Vancouver if you would like a pick-up from there
• Please note that commentary by the guide takes place in English