Explore Vancouver by bike on this 3-hour guided tour. Learn about the city’s green initiatives, historical past, olympic heritage and the world famous Stanley Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Walk into the bike shop at English Bay Beach and ask for the guide (address: 1754 Davie St, Vancouver, BC V6G 1W5)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour is 18 km (11 miles) in distance
- Please bring weather appropriate clothing
- The tour can take between 3 and 3.5 hours.
- Accessible to all cyclists, from novice to advanced riders
- This tour is not suitable for children under 12 years old