See stunning nature in the temperate rainforest of North Shore. Visit Capilano Suspension Bridge (and Capilano Fish Hatchery on the 11:00 tour to learn about the life cycle of salmon), and get fantastic views from the observation point on Grouse Mountain.
What to Expect
Enjoy a full-day of light adventure from Vancouver and see the stunning Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain. The guided scenic tour takes you to the amazing temperate rainforest of Vancouver's North Shore, where you will have the opportunity to experience a broad selection of activities.
Visit the Capilano Fish Hatchery (11am tour only) to learn about the life cycle of salmon. For adventure seekers, cross the heart stopping Capilano Suspension Bridge, the largest suspension foot bridge in the world.
Your tour also includes a visit to Grouse Mountain, where you will rise to a viewpoint at 3,700 feet (1,200 meters) above the city. Here you can watch a lumberjack show, see the grizzly bears at the Refuge for Endangered Wildlife, view theater presentations, take a sleigh ride and go ice skating, or just enjoy the great views!
- Admission to Capilano Fish Hatchery (11:00am tour only)
- Admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Admission to Grouse Mountain Resort
Know Before You Go
• Suggested clothing: comfortable clothing for the day, including a warm shirt or outer layer. Walking shoes recommended. During winter months, layers, including a warm under-layer and a rain or snow jacket, are recommended.
• Please note that the 09:00 departure DOES NOT include the Fish Hatchery