Full-Day Whistler Winter Adventure Tour from Vancouver
From £48 per personBook now
- Travel the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Enjoy a full day of skiing, snowboarding or another exciting winter activity
- Après ski at the famous Longhorn Saloon
- Take advantage of discounted appetizers and drink specials at the Longhorn Saloon
- Browse through over 200 shops
Upon arriving in Whistler at 9:15 am, your friendly and experienced tour guide will immediately get you set up with lift tickets, rentals and lessons so that you can take advantage of a full day in the Whistler and Blackcomb mountains.
If skiing or snowboarding isn´t for you, and you´d rather opt for a more relaxing day, meet your tour guide at 11 am for a tour of Whistler Village. Roam the streets of the village after the tour and duck into a café or restraint to enjoy lunch and additional sightseeing. You may also talk with your guide to arrange another fun winter activity for you to partake in if you don´t prefer either skiing or touring.
At 3 pm head over to the famous Longhorn Saloon and meet your friends and tour guide for après ski. Be sure to show them your green wrist-ban so that you can enjoy discounts on appetizers and drink specials.
The return to Vancouver is at 19:30 pm on the dot – so don´t be late.
- Deluxe coach transportation
- Experienced and friendly tour guides
- Discounts on all the optional activities
- Assistance with arranging all activities, rentals and lessons
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- All gratuities and tax
- Meals & drinks
- Lift pass
All tours meet in front of Canada Place, next to the Fly Over Canada booth at 999 Canada Place in downtown Vancouver. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. The bus will depart right at 07:00 and cannot wait if you are late! (Open in Google Maps)
Skiing/Snowboarding (clothing rentals available)
Product ID: 19082