From Vancouver: Victoria Whale Watching AdventureProduct ID: 17814
From £279 per personBook now
- See killer whales in their own habitat on a unique 3-hour whale watching expedition
- Enjoy a round flight trip over the Gulf Islands and the Pacific Northwest
- Led by expert guides and marine biologists
- A once in a lifetime experience to see ocra killer whales
From here you will fly from Vancouver Harbor to Victoria. This is an opportunity to see the mesmerizing views of the Gulf Islands from above. With over 50 aircrafts, Harbor Air Seaplanes operate the largest all-seaplane fleet in the world.
Guest will take part in a unique whale watching expedition from Victoria's Inner Harbour. Led by expert guides, you will learn about this ecologically diverse area and the whales that inhabit it. See these magnificent creatures in their own waters. This is an experience that no aquarium can provide. You can also spot seals, birds and the spectacular vistas of Southern Vancouver Island. Don’t forget to bring a camera!
- Airfare between downtown Vancouver and Victoria
- Whale watching excursion
- Taxes, fees and carbon offset charges
Outbound flight: Unit #1 Burrard landing, 1055 Canada Place Return flight: Seaplane Terminal, 950 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3 Whale watching tour: Seaplane Terminal, 950 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3 (Open in Google Maps)
• Passengers may be combined with others on the same trip
• Whale watching tour takes place in a Zodiac or a Covered Boat
• Please note, the whale watching tour takes 3 hours
Product ID: 17814