Enjoy a day in the high mountains of the Andes. Trek along the Inca Lagoon and enjoy tea time in the famous Portillo Hotel.
What to Expect
Enjoy a full-day excursion to the famous ski center of Portillo, located in the Andes. Near to neighboring Argentina, not far from Santiago, is South America's best known and oldest ski center. In the summer months, this is the starting point for a number of treks to the nearby summits.
On arrival in Portillo, you will receive information about your surroundings, the route and how to stay save in the high mountain areas. Start your trek along the Inca Lagoon and see its beautiful emerald waters. The route continues along cliffs and slopes, through the mountainous terrain of the Andes.
Enjoy impressive views of the mountains and the condors circling in the sky. In the late afternoon, stop for tea in a famous hotel in Portillo, with views of the lagoon.
- Private transfer from/to accommodation in Valparaiso, Viña del Mar or Santiago
- Bilingual mountain guide (English/Spanish)
- Packed lunch
- Mineral water
- Tea at Portillo Hotel (1 soft drink, 1 homemade sandwich or hamburger)
What's Not Included
- Additional services
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the tour. There are no refunds after this time or for no shows
• Trekking shoes (stable footwear is mandatory!)
• Trekking pants
• Warm jacket
• Sun protection (glasses, SPF)
• The itinerary and terms and conditions are subject to change due to availability, weather conditions or security reasons